Come join one of Charlottesville’s most well respected local home builders, Craig Builders, to not only market and sell new homes, but to guide each customer thru our established construction process.
As a Customer Representative you’ll be responsible for taking exceptional care of customers, and their Realtor, from first introduction thru move-in day.
Customer Representatives are responsible for all sales, marketing, and customer service aspects of the community, or communities, that they manage. Craig Builders is a semi-custom builder with a drafting team able to bring each customer’s vision to life with your guidance.
Opportunity for high earning potential with commission as a percentage of the final sales price, plus bonus opportunities on every sale.
The spring of 2021 presents a rare opportunity to join the Craig Builders team and step into an established community, inherit a backlog of customers and a decorated model home as your office.
- Results Oriented, Commission Based Position
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales
- Obtain a full understanding of Craig Builders product including all elements of construction needed for sales
- Model Home Management
- Community Marketing Management
- Create and Maintain MLS listings with Real Estate License
- Prospect to create new sales leads
- Meet and Engage Customers
- Use CRM software to report traffic and appropriately follow up
- Demonstrate Home and Homesites both in person and on paper
- Close and Process Contracts with Exceptional Descriptive Detail
- Extensive total customer care and communication through closing
- Detailed note taking
- Creativity to create custom floor plans and meet buyer needs
- Conduct Competitive Market Analysis
- Input on product development based on buyer feedback
- Create your own schedule: 2 days off each week, 1 weekend off each month
- Manage Hosts for model homes for days off to assist with admin work
- Craig Builders places a focus on quality over volume and takes this approach in regard to compensation as well
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 year degree preferred
- Proficient with technology and social media
- New residential construction knowledge
- New home sales experience preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High drive individual with a history of goal setting and self management
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of customers, employees, management, and external agencies
- History of compensation based on the results produced
- A sense of urgency blended with poise and accuracy
- Strong desire to serve each customer exceptionally well
We have recently filled the available Customer Representative role. We don’t know when the next opportunity will be but are always interested in hearing from future candidates. To be considered in the future, please email your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to start any job search by reviewing the candidates we have on file and are always looking for high caliber team members.